Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Gaming Websites & Forums


Some of you may be wondering why I don’t post these posts somewhere on Board Game Geek.  It is mainly due to I find BGG hard to use.  I only have my game collection on there because the iPhone app makes that easy. I forget (and are not super excited) about recording every game play on there, since that seems too tedious. It would be a nice statistic to have all the games I play if I had the patience that to keep up with it.  The rest of the website is just too busy and overwhelming. I wish the app and website were more user (ie ME) friendly because I would like to engage with gamers on BGG more.

I did, however, just join the GeekandSundry community (as LadyofCarcassonne, who else?!)! I am a big Table Top Fan, so it seemed like a good place to check out. Plus maybe Wil Wheaton will read my suggestions and stop by the World Board Gaming Championship in a few weeks! One can only hope, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment