Sunday, July 29, 2012

Achievement Unlocked?!

Although I have played some video and computer games, I am super excited about the PS3 Trophy App. Why?! (Warning: Nerd Alert.) So I can make my own achievements. I like this app better than Xbox based Achievement Generator App because it allows you to add your own picture. I am having way too much fun with it!

Board games don't really have "achievements" unless you are playing in an tournament or you have a high score list as part of some House Rules. I like the idea of coming up with achievements. For hardcore gamers, we want more than just to win the game. Achievements are the next level after winning.

Now I know some people are not keen on the iOS Game Center achievements. A lot the games I play on my iPhone are games I started out playing in actual board game form. The achievements allow me to experience these in a different way.

Board gamers, what is your take on achievements.



No comments:

Post a Comment